Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Personalized Vintage Temple Sale!



Alright, so due to the multiple emails I have received lately about people
interested in buying my temple photos for Christmas presents, I have
decided to have an Early Christmas Sale! All images in the sale are
mounted and textured to give a professional look. This also makes
it so no glass is needed to frame it, and protects the image as well.

So the sale begins tomorrow November 18 and will go until December 3.
So it will last exactly two weeks, and any orders during that time
will receive the discount. Also all orders will be ready for pick up
1-2 weeks after I receive your order.

Sale Description:

$14 off any 16x20
Regular price $69, Sale Price $55

$8 off any 11x14
Regular price $47, Sale Price $39

$5 off any 8x10
Regular price $25, Sale Price $20



All temple photos and more info is posted on my temple blog, which is:


also for questions or orders feel free to contact me at ally_newt@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment