Thursday, December 24, 2009

Melanie & Michael's Wedding

mel11

mel9


mel7

I do actually have one with this shot where Melanie is the one holding the
bouquet, but this one just has a little more character I think. :)

mel8

mel6

mel4

mel5


mel3

mel1

mel2

Melanie and Michael were so much fun to work with. They both have really outgoing and fun personalities. The whole time it was completely obvious just how much Michael adores Melanie. It started snowing right as we were finishing the family shots. Melanie was a total sport in the freezing snowy weather! Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your wedding! Also Thanks Steph for referring me.

2 comments:

  1. Alyssia I love them! They are way good! You are just growing up so fast as a photographer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look really good! And I agree with you about the one where the groom is holding the flowers, love it. :)

    ReplyDelete