Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Heather & Jeremy's Wedding


heatherblog2

heather26

heatherblog3

blogof handj
This one is probably my favorite! Heather is so gorgeous!

heatherblog4

heatherblog5

heatherforblogw

heatherblog8

heatherblog7

shoesforblog

heatherforblog2

blogheather

This wedding was seriously so much fun! Heather and Jeremy are an incredibly fun couple! They had their wedding here, but are moving to California where he has his own vet clinic. They are so so so in love, it was so fun to see how excited they are to be married! Thank you for letting me be a part of your day!

Also Erin Brown came with me as my 2nd photographer, she was so helpful and is incredibly talented. Here are 2 shots she took. I love her creativity with the first shot.

2nd photographer blog1

2nd photographer blog2

No comments:

Post a Comment