Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lindsay's Bridals

lindsayb21

lindsayb22

linzb8

linzb9

linzb10

linzb11

linzb12

linzb13

linzb14

lindzb2

linz5

linzb1

linzb3

linzb4



linzb7

linzb16

linzb15

Ok so can you tell I absolutely loved this photo shoot! Obviously because it's my twin sister, but I seriously could not get over how gorgeous she looked! I have been dying to take photos at this old gas station and the orchard, so I was thrilled when Lindsay said she was totally up for it. Dyanna came along and helped and had some great ideas for different poses. I almost always have another photographer with me, because it just adds to the creative minds and extra poses.

5 comments:

  1. So fun! Lindsay really does look beautiful and I love the touches of blue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so great! Lindsay looks so pretty! You did a great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! She looks so beautiful! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Beautiful. Lindsay and the quality of work. :) They look really good Lyss! I love the antique ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linz you are gorgeous! Well done Lyss, great location, cute couple, and I love your photography and creativity with it! I would love to see some pictures of their wedding day and reception.

    ReplyDelete