Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Too cute for words!

sydneyblogg


sydney3blog


kaydenb2

boysblog


parkerblog



kaydenblog

sydneyblog2

kidsblog

parker2blog

Are these not the cutest kids or what!? Of course I'm a little biased because they are my nephews and niece. So they may all look familiar. Since I don't have my own kids they my favorite to photograph. Sydney has so much personality! And Parker is as sweet as can be with his little angel face. Kayden is such a good brother always looking out for his little brother and sister. Love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Soooo cute! Anytime you guys want to come visit the east coast, you'd have a free place to stay! :) I'd love to hire you to take pictures of us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad I missed this. How cute are these kids? You did a fantastic job, and I love this location!!!

    ReplyDelete