Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hello Spring-I love you:)

spring3b

sprin5b

spring2b

spring11b

Ok so I totally used to think Fall was my favorite season, but right now spring is looking very convincing. Can I tell you how much I love seeing the blossoms on the trees. It has got to be the best time for photos.
I got this idea for these photos from my friend Erin Brown, we both are obsessed with photography and love shooting together, she often times will come to my shoots as my second photographer. Check out her spring photos here They are amazing!

2 comments:

  1. HOT spring pics! I love the sunset look...very dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyss these are sooo pretty!! I love the coloring. And I'm loving blossoms lately too! I was just thinking that yesterday. Spring is turning into my favorite season lately! All the blossoms everywhere are so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete