Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lucy & Brady: Engaged

lucyb12


lucyb11

lucyb1

lucyb8

lucyb10

lucyb3

lucyb2

lucyb5

lucyb6

lucyb7

Lucy and Brady were so cute together! Lucy works with Lindsay at the hospital, and they are both getting married the same day in May, so I was so happy I got to take her engagements! We took these at Sundance. It was fun hearing how he proposed because they had actually gotten engaged at Sundance just two weeks earlier, so I loved the idea of taking their engagements there!

1 comment:

  1. and you didn't get kicked out? Every time I go to Sundance to sneak a shoot they kick me off because the couple has to have an event booked with them to photograph there. Have they changed their guidelines?
    I'm super impressed Alyssia. You have definitley grown as a photographer... That's coming from a proud mama bear. :)

    ReplyDelete