Monday, April 12, 2010

Lindsay & Dave's Engagements- MY TWIN SISTER :)


lindsay14-blog

lindsay12

lindsay11-blog

lindsay13-blog

lindsay15-blog

lindsay4-blog

lindsay9-blog

lindsay10-blog

linzblog

lindsay2-blog


lindsay8-blog


Ok so I can't even tell you how excited I am for Lindsay! Her and Dave are absolutely perfect together. And Dave treats her so good! Look how gorgeous she is! Ya we totally do not look alike. But I absolutely love her and was so happy she had me do her engagements! Congratulations you two! Oh and by the way Lucy and Brady's really are going to be next after this post :)

3 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! I'm so happy for them! These turned out SO darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know her! That's my friend. They turned out great Lyss! You are turning into quite the photographer! Can't wait for you to take pictures of....... my family.... when I have kids. yeah. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are way cute! I love the pictures taken from above, its unique. I'm excited for them too, they look great together.

    ReplyDelete