Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Before and after

DEMO
This one is straight out of the camera

BLOG2
After a little editing. I mostly boosted the individual colors and hues in this image in camera raw. There is so
much you can do with the colors in camera raw (and obviously as well as in photoshop).

BLOG

and last of all with a little vintage dreamy twist


There is so much that can be done in photoshop. I am a photographer that loves the editing process! To me it is just as fun as the actual picture taking. It gives me the opportunity to add a little more of my creativity to the image. I am still learning more and more of all the wonderful photoshop tricks there are, and I won't lie :) Actions are definitely a high light of my editing, whether they are ones I have bought or ones I have created myself. If you have never tried creating your own action, it is definitely worth doing!


No comments:

Post a Comment