Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Julie

julieblog8


julieblog9 copy

julieblog3
This one was totally Erin's idea! Love it!


julieblog2

julieblog1

julieblog7

julieblog6

julieblog5

julieblog10

julieblog4


julieblog16


julieblog12

julieblog13

Meet Julie.....is she gorgeous or what!? This shoot was a personal shoot for fun. I bought that gorgeous red chair and have been dying to go to Salitare and Salt Lake and use it. Julie is my co-worker, and so Erin and I did this shoot to try new poses and locations. We all had so much fun! Besides the bugs that would not stop attacking us at Salitare- but we all agreed it was totally worth it. As you can tell we were going for more a stylish shoot-hence we had julie mostly just keep a straight face. Julie was so cute too every time we would show her a photo on our cameras she would get so excited. Thanks Julie you are absolutely gorgeous.

PS :) I didn't edit her skin in any of these, she just naturally has PERFECT porcelain skin!

3 comments:

  1. HOT! And you're right, we did have tons of fun. Julie, you are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin I love that you comment on my blog it makes me happy :) even though you have already seen all the poses and places cuz you were with me :)Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty pics of Julie! I knew she was pretty, but these are just gorgeous. Especiallly love the b/w in the jeans.

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete